The New Beast




This is the new donor vehicle for a coil sprung V8 hybrid. The body that I have for it is a 1962 series 2 front and I will make the rear section. The donor vehicle is a 1980 three door model with standard 3.5 V8 and 4 speed manual box. I plan to overhaul the motor and fit a later 3.9 injection system.

2 comments:

Carabinier said...

The Series 2 Body will be excellent! A truck cab or just a cage?

I assume you will be building a custom tray back with removable sides and tailgate.

I expect to see a supercharger on your next creation!

Chris said...

It will have a cage which will make up the screen surrounds and then a soft top over the top of the lot. It will also have a bit of a roof chop. Basically not making the bit where the screen vents normally are.